Osbourne Pinner is one of London’s leading Solicitors, with a track records that is second to none, across all the different fields of law that we represent our clients in. We don’t just offer expert legal advice, but a friendly and welcoming team who are there to assist you with everything you need. The guiding vision of Osbourne Pinner is to provide exceptional, reliable legal consultation services to all our clients.


Q Should I send my son to the UK for higher education? What is the visa process?

Yes, definitely! The UK is home to some of the greatest schools and universities in the world. Your son will be receiving the highest quality education in his desired speciality. This education will build a very strong foundation and open up the path to the most desired professions. Having a degree from the UK also enhances the academic record of the student for the next level. If you are worried about the expenses, then the UK government also allows the student to work for 20 hours a week while pursuing their studies to meet their financial expenses. Your son will need a Tier 4 student visa to get admission to a UK school, college or university. I would recommend you to get legal help from a seasoned immigration expert like Osbourne Pinner to smoothen the student visa process. They can advise you how exactly to proceed with the entire process without hassle. Their experienced solicitors will make sure that your son meets the visa requirements and conditions.